In this podcast, Pawel chats with Lauren Singer, New York’s greenest lady who is living a zero waste life.
Lauren is a popular blogger, running her own Trash is for Tossers site that gives viewers insight and tips on how they can live a waste-free life. In 4 years, Lauren has produced trash to fill only one single mason jar.
As well as maintaining her online presence, Lauren is the CEO of The Simply Co: an innovative company which is manufacturing toxic free and sustainable cleaning supplies.
3 Key Points from the Interview about Zero Waste Life:
1. Why Lauren decided to start living a zero-waste life
2. Why we need to move towards living zero-waste lives
3. Top ways you can begin living a zero-waste life today
Why you Should Listen to this Episode
This episode shows you how you can make a difference to the environment in your everyday life; no matter where you live. If Lauren can commit to living a zero-waste life in a city as disposable as New York, then so can you!
You can also connect with Lauren Singer through Social Media. Click the links below to connect with HER!
Her Website: http://www.thesimplyco.com
Latest posts by Pawel Alva Nazaruk (see all)
- Zero Waste Life: Interview with Lauren Singer - February 2, 2017
- Donating Blood: A chat with Ross Herron - January 17, 2017
- Documentary review Ocras – The hidden story behind SeaWorld - January 10, 2017